TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
Orders shipped to mainland UK should be received within 7 days (If we are aware of any delays we will inform you accordingly). Please note that we cannot be held liable for delays in delivery caused by a third party. Orders from outside the UK will cost slightly more in postage.
Please ensure that the correct size and coloured item is ordered as any mistakes will incur a return delivery charge. If goods need to be returned they must be in stock condition (ie. as it was when delivered to you), in a re-saleable condition and in their original packaging.
S. Nutt Sewing Machines take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate and up-to-date, no liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions. Terms and conditions are not binding and may be adjusted at any time.
Customer information (your name, address, phone number etc) that we have been provided with will not be used for any purpose other than the business you conduct with us.
Under the United Kingdoms distance selling regulations, if you have changed your mind after purchasing a product from us, you can return the goods for a full refund subject to the following conditions:
1. The items are in stock condition (as when they were delivered)
2. You inform us within 7 days of delivery of product by phone - 0121 327 2828
3. You pay for the return of goods to us
4. Goods are returned in the original packing in a re-saleable condition
5. If the goods are refused by us because any of the above is not met we will return the goods to you and you will be charged for the return
Terms & Conditions