Eclipse Features Include
Please allow approx. 21 Days for delivery direct from Horn
- Centre of the needle sitting position allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
- Storage bins are recessed to allow fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the bin contents.
- Extra stable construction; easy rolling castors are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
- The Horn 3 step soft-touch air-lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- Spacious, see through bins make finding threads and accessories easy.
- Huge work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not. Doesn’t have to be open all the time.
- Entire cabinet glides closed, and locks for child safety when not in use.
- The cabinet is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
Shown here in Light Oak colour this good looking cabinet with its soft formed edges closes down to just 100 cm wide X 46 cm deep X 76 cm high. Available in a choice of Teak, Beech, Light Oak, Medium Oak & White colours
the suggested selling price of the Eclipse £879