PLEASE NOTE THIS MODEL IS NOT ON SHOW,WE ORDER FROM JACK ONCE THE MACHINE IS ORDERED
Free Delivery in and around birmingham
Please contact us for delivery in the midlands for a price
JACK JK-6691 pillar machine
1-needle post machine with bottom roller, needle feed and roller foot (rolfus). Equipped with built-in, energy-saving servo motors, automatic functions and 3-stage, energy-efficient LED lighting for the work field. Ideal for sewing medium and thick materials.
Designed for sewing in hard-to-reach places in the production of sports footwear, leather footwear, leather accessories, etc. Thanks to the integration of all elements, the machine works quietly and without adverse vibrations. A modern servo motor consumes up to 70% less energy than a conventional electronic motor or clutch motor. All sewing parameters can be programmed on a readable control panel with a built-in USB port for connecting external devices.
- electromagnetic thread cutting
- electromagnetic lifting of the presser foot
- needle positioning
- locking at the beginning and end of sewing
- for sewing medium and thick materials
- bottom feed, needle feed and roller foot (rolfus)
- maximum stitch length 5 mm
- Height lifting foot up to 7 mm (12 mm using a knee lifter)
- maximum sewing speed 3.000 spm / min.
- 3-stage lighting of the LED work field
- built-in energy-saving servo motor
- 220-240V voltage
- central lubrication