Janome Digitizer MBX V5.5. now Available
Developed in a collaborative effort with Wilcom International, the industry's top embroidery software developer, Janome's Digitizer MBX software combines easy-to-use functionality with a powerful software engine to give you the freedom to express yourself. From editing individual stitches to layouts of large, multi-hoop designs and full stitch-out simulations, Digitizer can handle it all with ease. Whether you are new to digitizing or a seasoned professional, enter the future of embroidery with the Digitizer series of software from Janome.
The most exciting feature of the newest version of software, V5.5, is the option for freehand embroidery using a tablet. This allows you to litterally "draw" or trace your stitches creating truly unique embroidery artwork. Also, the Cross Stitch feature, which was formerly a paid add-on, comes standard in this program.
- Colour PhotoStitch - Turn your favorite photo into stitches in just a few steps
- Multi-hooping - Now easier than ever with 1-click multi-hooping
- Creative Stitch Effects - Embossed satin stitches and fills turn with the shape, giving your project a striking and bold 3D look.
- New Fonts - 11 New fonts. Some for use with foam for a 3D effect.
- New Font Chooser - Find your fonts far quicked than before
- Alternating Motifs - Now you can use two motifs in one object on alternating rows.
This new Janome Digitizer MBX V5.5 is the New full software from Janome it has replaced Digitizer MBX Version 5.
This product will work for the following machines: Janome Horizon MC15000, Janome Horizon MC14000, Janome Horizon MC12000, Janome MC11000, Janome MC10001, Janome MC10000, Janome MC9900, Janome MC9700, Janome MC9500, Janome MC500E, Janome MC350E, Janome MC300E, Janome MC200E, MB4.