Pfaff passport 2.0
free next working day delivery
~~The Pfaff Passport 2.0 is one of Pfaff’s latest and most popular sewing machines. The beauty of this machine is how compact/Portable it is weighing in at 13.9Ibs/6.3kg, this makes the machine perfect transportation for classes or travel. It might be small but you still get the great features as you would in any other Pfaff. Offering Pfaff’s Original IDT System, 70 high quality stitches, needle up/down facility, 29 needle positions and free motion sewing.
• The Original IDT System – Integrated Dual Feed only from. PFAFF® for over 40 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
• 70 Stitches – A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, needle art stitches and satin stitches.
• Beautiful Appliqué Pin Stitch – Adjustable; easy to achieve your desired result.
• Start/Stop – Sew without the foot control – makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
• Speed Slider – Adjust the speed with the speed slider for full control.
• One-step Buttonhole – Snap on the buttonhole foot and sew repeatable buttonholes smoothly.
• Free-motion Sewing – Simply attach the optional free-motion presser foot and lower the feed dogs for easy quilting.
• External Feed Dog Drop – Easily accessible at the back of the free arm.
• Extra-High Presser Foot Lift – Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
• Presser Foot Pressure – Can be adjusted for specialty techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric..
• Needle Up/Down – Touch a button to set your needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more. Tap the foot control to shift between needle up/down position.
• Immediate Tie-off – When the button is pushed, the machine will tie-off automatically for a quick and easy finish.
• Two LED Light Sources – Optimized bright lights illuminate your sewing area without shadows.